Magento ecommerce is the most trusted open source platform of choice for businesses.
We’re Brisbane Magento developers, designers and consultants. We create, build, scale and advise on all types of ecommerce businesses across many industries of varying sizes.
Call us today on (07) 3193 8992 or request a call from one of our specialists to discuss your needs.
- Magento is rated top #3 globally
- 100% website control
- Free or one-off costs for plugins
- No revenue sharing
- Optimised for scaling
- Multi-site support
- Cloud hosting solutions available
100% Fast & reliable Australian cloud hosting
New website setups and design tweaks
Marketplace integrations such as eBay, Amazon, Catch, Google Shopping
Dedicated account manager for technical support
Learn more about Magento
All major payment gateways are available on Magento with built-in credit card gateway facilities for a plug ‘n’ play experience. We always recommend giving your customers the option to pay with Paypal and at least one option from the other two categories.
Buy now, pay later options
Zipmoney & Zip-pay
Out of the box Magento comes with Temando, an intelligent shipping platform which aggregates all major Australian carriers for the best possible price.
Integration’s are also available for Australia Post directly and simple shipping (flat rate and free options).
Popular features include:
- Create and operate multiple websites from a single control panel
- Ability to operate both B2B and B2C functionality
- Customer price groups (Retail/Wholesale/Trade/VIP/Staff rates)
- Easy to use import/export wizard functionality
- Datafeeds and scheduled imports/exports
- Scalable solution used by small to enterprise level merchants
- Connects to popular point-of-sale systems
- Multi-warehouse functionality
- Connects to popular inventory management systems
- Magento’s Progressive Web Application (PWA Studio)
- Responsive and mobile friendly
Different options available for your business
Add your business details to get started
One of our Magento experts will be in touch to discuss the integration process from start-to-finish. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions about how eBay can work for you.