Your brand at it's best.
With beautifully designed and skillfully crafted designs to match your brand and budget.
Building a quality website.
Here is everything you need to know in 2023. In a nutshell, it’s always important to:
- Refresh your website every two years (minimum) to stay relevant
- Ensure the menu structure is easy to use
- Keep your website simple, minimalist and use white backgrounds
- Keep banners at the top to a reasonable size and keep them compressed
- (Ecommerce) Use clean images for product pages (minimum 3 images) and write descriptions
- (Ecommerce) Offer multiple payment options
- Clearly display your unique selling points throughout the site
What sets us apart?
Donohue Consultancy places a strong emphasis on education and post-live support. You should always feel you are in control of your website, can understand and freely make changes without being at the mercy of a developer.
It’s always important that you have help at hand once the project is delivered. That is why we partner with Software as a service (SaaS) based platforms and hosting providers that have a dedicated teams to manage ongoing maintenance, security, backups and on-demand support for when you get stuck. So you can rest easy knowing it’s one less thing in your business you need to manage.
Built for the modern user. Accessible across desktop, tablet and mobile using proven frameworks that create easy navigation and a five star user experience for your customers.
for fast loading.
Websites are designed with search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind, utilising the latest coding practices and integrated tools for fast and efficient load times.
Designs includes caching tools and much smaller
CSS and JS files to load much faster.
Whether you’re looking to revamp an existing website or starting from new, add your details to the right of this page and our specialists will be in touch within 24 business hours to discuss your options.